Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2020, 02:47 PM   #1
Lt. Commander
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Florida
Posts: 114
Default Fiberglass edge trim

would anyone know what this (looks like rubber) trim is called?

it slips on the edge and its 3/4 inch
Attached Thumbnails

tech62571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 03:42 PM   #2
mmwjr's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Essex, Maryland
Posts: 8,375

I think itís revered to as coming.
1997 2400 SCR
5.7 Vortec / Bravo 2

mmwjr is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.