Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Maxum General > Maxum Owners General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-07-2024, 12:35 AM   #1
Lieutenant

Default Am I doing something wrong?

Hello. I'm pretty new to this forum. I created a thread to update my progress on my maxum project. A couple people responded in the beginning but now I'm just posting messages on the thread with no response. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

Triple J Graffis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:27 PM   #2

Don't worry about the replies. The Views is high. People are following. With a significant restoration, there are really only going to be a limited number of reply types.

1) You're Crazy (Beginning)
2) Atta Boy (Mid Project)
3) Oooh Aaahhhh (Project Completion)

Honestly, I think in phase #1, people don't want to bury someone in negs. I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep doing what you're doing.

shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:44 PM   #3
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrew View Post
Don't worry about the replies. The Views is high. People are following. With a significant restoration, there are really only going to be a limited number of reply types.

1) You're Crazy (Beginning)
2) Atta Boy (Mid Project)
3) Oooh Aaahhhh (Project Completion)

Honestly, I think in phase #1, people don't want to bury someone in negs. I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep doing what you're doing.
Appreciate the response! How do I see the views? I didn't know that was a thing.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:25 PM   #4
Admiral

In case you haven’t noticed there isn’t a lot of activity on this site compared to other forums. Under your profile you can see activity to your thread.

Mike
mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:36 AM   #5
Lt. Commander

I’m speechlessly overwhelmed by your project , but enjoy the updates and will be following through the end! Good work.
yahoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:19 AM   #6
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwjr View Post
In case you haven’t noticed there isn’t a lot of activity on this site compared to other forums. Under your profile you can see activity to your thread.
Thanks!
Old 03-08-2024, 10:52 PM   #7
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo82 View Post
I’m speechlessly overwhelmed by your project , but enjoy the updates and will be following through the end! Good work.
Thank you! I am currently approaching that phase in this project where I am in uncharted territory. I know nothing about laying down fiberglass, repainting a hull, pulling a transom etc.....Moving forward, everything is going to be new and scary yet exciting at the same time. Hoping I can catch on quickly and come out of this successfully. Will be reaching out for help a lot more now that I am approaching the rebuild.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:03 AM   #8
Lt. JG

I havent seen your post honestly till recently. i too am figuring out these guys but i can tell you for me personally were getting out of the winter season , well So Cal winters, anywho were kissing butt to our other half and getting our boats ready for summer and believe you me we need to rack up our brownie points will we can. so now is the time we usually hit the forums day n night so expect more replys from here on out. Im pretty crafty & along with being mechaniclly incline ill follow and help as much as i could. Luis
Fkn.MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 07:15 PM   #9
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fkn.MAXUM View Post
I havent seen your post honestly till recently. i too am figuring out these guys but i can tell you for me personally were getting out of the winter season , well So Cal winters, anywho were kissing butt to our other half and getting our boats ready for summer and believe you me we need to rack up our brownie points will we can. so now is the time we usually hit the forums day n night so expect more replys from here on out. Im pretty crafty & along with being mechaniclly incline ill follow and help as much as i could. Luis
Appreciate the help!!!