Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-07-2024, 12:35 AM   #1
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 89
Default Am I doing something wrong?

Hello. I'm pretty new to this forum. I created a thread to update my progress on my maxum project. A couple people responded in the beginning but now I'm just posting messages on the thread with no response. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.
__________________

Triple J Graffis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:27 PM   #2
Moderator

 
shrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,615
Default

Don't worry about the replies. The Views is high. People are following. With a significant restoration, there are really only going to be a limited number of reply types.

1) You're Crazy (Beginning)
2) Atta Boy (Mid Project)
3) Oooh Aaahhhh (Project Completion)

Honestly, I think in phase #1, people don't want to bury someone in negs. I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep doing what you're doing.
__________________

shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:44 PM   #3
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrew View Post
Don't worry about the replies. The Views is high. People are following. With a significant restoration, there are really only going to be a limited number of reply types.

1) You're Crazy (Beginning)
2) Atta Boy (Mid Project)
3) Oooh Aaahhhh (Project Completion)

Honestly, I think in phase #1, people don't want to bury someone in negs. I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep doing what you're doing.
Appreciate the response! How do I see the views? I didn't know that was a thing.
Triple J Graffis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:25 PM   #4
Admiral
 
mmwjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Essex, Maryland
Posts: 10,282
Default

In case you haven’t noticed there isn’t a lot of activity on this site compared to other forums. Under your profile you can see activity to your thread.
__________________
1997 Silverton 362, 7.4 Crusaders
1997 2400 SCR, 5.7 Vortec / Bravo 2

Mike
mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:36 AM   #5
Lt. Commander
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 115
Default

I’m speechlessly overwhelmed by your project , but enjoy the updates and will be following through the end! Good work.
yahoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:19 AM   #6
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwjr View Post
In case you havenít noticed there isnít a lot of activity on this site compared to other forums. Under your profile you can see activity to your thread.
Thanks!
Triple J Graffis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:52 PM   #7
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo82 View Post
Iím speechlessly overwhelmed by your project , but enjoy the updates and will be following through the end! Good work.
Thank you! I am currently approaching that phase in this project where I am in uncharted territory. I know nothing about laying down fiberglass, repainting a hull, pulling a transom etc.....Moving forward, everything is going to be new and scary yet exciting at the same time. Hoping I can catch on quickly and come out of this successfully. Will be reaching out for help a lot more now that I am approaching the rebuild.
Triple J Graffis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:03 AM   #8
Lt. JG
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 30
Default

I havent seen your post honestly till recently. i too am figuring out these guys but i can tell you for me personally were getting out of the winter season , well So Cal winters, anywho were kissing butt to our other half and getting our boats ready for summer and believe you me we need to rack up our brownie points will we can. so now is the time we usually hit the forums day n night so expect more replys from here on out. Im pretty crafty & along with being mechaniclly incline ill follow and help as much as i could. Luis
Fkn.MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 07:15 PM   #9
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fkn.MAXUM View Post
I havent seen your post honestly till recently. i too am figuring out these guys but i can tell you for me personally were getting out of the winter season , well So Cal winters, anywho were kissing butt to our other half and getting our boats ready for summer and believe you me we need to rack up our brownie points will we can. so now is the time we usually hit the forums day n night so expect more replys from here on out. Im pretty crafty & along with being mechaniclly incline ill follow and help as much as i could. Luis
Appreciate the help!!!
__________________

Triple J Graffis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.