Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Maxum General > Maxum Owners General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-10-2024, 01:39 AM   #1
Ensign

Default Maxum se3 years

I am looking to maybe get a used bost. I had a 1989 Liberator that I got from my dad when he passed away. It needed a lot of work so when the engine went out I sold it. I am looking to get a newer boat with a cuddy cabin. I came across the 2004 Maxum SE3 and like the style. I can't find a lot of information on the SE3s. What years were they made? I see SE but not the se3.

The few I have seen online have the extended swim platform so I know in person I need to check the transom around the screws. But what type information can you tell me about those models. Any information is great.

Tntitans21399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 07:04 PM   #2

You're looking too much into it. It's a 20 year old boat. Look at the condition, have it surveyed. If it's in good shape and you like the layout, then buy it.

Brunswick stopped making Maxum in 2008. There were probably only a few hundred made in 2004. The SE vs SE3 is really more marketing and options. It's not like you have 5 to choose from.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote