Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2018, 06:12 PM   #1
Lt. JG
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 16
Default 2005, Maxum 3500 scr - vinyl wall interior

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might get small 'button' like things that are on the vinyl walls throughout the cab. A few popped off over the years and I want to replace them or get close to that size and replace all of them. Thanks, Tunitime.

Tunitime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:22 PM   #2
mmwjr's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Essex, Maryland
Posts: 9,109

GreatLakesSkipper, Defender, West Marine all carry these type of things. Without a picture cannot provide an exact match but you can search these sites and see if you can match it up.

1997 2400 SCR
5.7 Vortec / Bravo 2

mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:56 PM   #3

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,204

Moved thread from " Forum Support | Suggestion Box | News" to "Maxum General".

If these buttons popped off, then I suspect there are screw heads underneath them? If so, they are screw covers.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:05 PM   #4
Lt. Commander
mrt214's Avatar
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa
Posts: 173

If they are the screw covers then they are available at Home Depot.
mrt214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.