Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Maxum General > Maxum Owners General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #1

Talking Top, no Top?

Hmmm, well lets see as memory serves....when I took this picture last summer, I was facing west and the shore in the far distance is is where the Vikings play sooooo by that logic that would make me on the......Wisconsin shore (remembering what I said about their liberal bathing suit laws) You arrive at your own conclusions there Dan!
Thanks for the complements about her, Bella that is I mean to say!

Anyhoo, Back to the thread!

Lets look at her speaker set up.....(let me tell ya Bella ROCKS with 8 qty Bose 151 waterproof speakers, the four on the radar arch are aim adjustable) Not shown is the 12" Boss Marine sub and 2000 watt amp mounted so the Engine compartment acts as the speaker cabinet. Can you say BASS? I knew ya could!!

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/y...inspics016.jpg
http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/y...inspics017.jpg

Jeff
Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote