Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Maxum General > Maxum Owners General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-27-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
Lieutenant

Default Looking for a parts catalog for a 2007 Maxum 2000 SR3

Does anyone have a copy in electronic format? When I go to the Maxum Customer Care site http://www.maxumcustomercare.com/ and click on the year and model it takes me to the bayliner site. I'm hoping someone has an electronic copy that they saved or know where to get a copy.

Edit: I found the correct link over on the left hand side of the page. I'm copying it page by page in case they decide to take the website down.

brian0128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:20 PM   #2

Do you typically print a parts catalogue for your cars? There are very few OEM parts. Most parts are 3rd party and can be bought in most chandleries. The OEM parts can be bought through any Bayliner or Searay parts dealer. They have all the parts catalogues and the links to cross-referenced replacement parts, which the catalogue won't give you. Best of luck, but you're probably spending unnecessary time and energy.

shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:50 PM   #3
Admiral

Shrew...he speaks the truth!
biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:24 AM   #4
Lieutenant

I needed 3 things for the boat and I tried the local Bayliner Dealer (Riverside Marine) and the local Sea Ray Dealer (Clark's Landing) and they both said my boat was discontinued and without a part id# they couldn't look it up. I didn't realize they parts would be so hard to find without doing all the work myself.

The parts I needed were the transom cushion, bow well cover and the horn grill. The only part they were able to help me with was the horn grill and that was by matching up the ones in stock. After I went throught the parts manual that is available online, I google searched the numbers and found the cushion and the bow well cover OEM in new packaging for less than $100 each. Both parts I found from old Maxum Dealers that had inventory lists out.

In this particular case, I'm glad I had the part numbers to complete my own search.
brian0128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
Lt. Commander

After going to the maxumcustomercare website, click on part catalogs, select the year, select Sport Boat on the left (2007 Catalogs), select 2000SR
This should bring you to the page you need (if you selected 2000SR3 at the bottom you will go to the Bayliner website)
dbriceno is offline   Reply With Quote