Old 06-20-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
Admiral

Default Father' Day

Ok all you fathers out there in maxum land........how was your father's day?

After a good night on the boat at the marina my wife took me to breakfast sunday morning and spent the rest of the day reading the sunday paper......ahhhhhhh.

Where are my children you ask? My only son (28 years old) he and his girlfriend were off on a canoe trip......didn't even get a text

Had a great day how was yours?

Roger

biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
Commander

Spent most of the day painting deck railings but got to spend late afternoon and evening taking my boys out for this year's maiden voyage in the boat after the 2nd mate woke up from his nap. All in all a great day ending in a phone call to my dad to wish him a happy father's day.

Happy Father's Day to all the other Dad's out there.

-JP

CountryME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
Captain

good morning folks,

my love made me a breakfast, the dog gave me a little present..... called a sokkie... ( there so funny.... http://www.blokker.nl/webapp/wcs/sto...4&name=Sokkiez )

and then i had to work till 5.30 pm. in the evening we went to my father in law to bring him his presents......

21th of this month i'll remember the day my father died 8 years ago.......yep...at the longest day of the year it became a little bit more quiet in my life......it's part of the life.....

greatz, ed
ed & inge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
Lt. Commander

Send a message via AIM to TBarCYa

I had a great father's day.... We saw Kenny Chesney the night before and was pardoned a hangover on father's day. We then had dinner with my parents and I got one of the best father's day presents ever...

For my birthday in February, my wife-to-be took a picture of the back of the Lottie-Da and had a shirt and visor made for me with the boat name exactly as it's on the boat on a white shirt with red and black lettering. It's awesome but the best was father's day when I got a a red shirt/visor and a black shirt/visor with the lettering done so it would still show on the different backgrounds. Since I boat mostly on weekends, I never have to be aboard without being dressed appropriately.

She's the best.

2008 Maxum 1800MX - 'Lottie-Da'
https://www.tombarcia.net/lottie-da/index.htm
TBarCYa is offline   Reply With Quote