Conversation Between njh and Steevie
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Steevie
    03-29-2020 05:16 PM
    Hi Nick,
    thank your for your answer,

    I'm looking for the vinyl gasket for the center bottom and the center overlap window panel, as shown on the winshield description by the taylormade products website. Home/Hardware/ How to reference components

    I tried to add a link to googledrive to share some pictures with you, but it don't works. I can't get through...

    If possible, I could send them directly to you if you may give me your email adress.

    thanks a lot for your help

    with best regards
  2. njh
    03-27-2020 07:40 PM
    Hi screen was intact but i have an awesome supplier who may be able to help..can you be more specific...
  3. Steevie
    02-16-2020 03:33 PM
    Hello, Nick,
    Congratulations on the renovation of your boat.A great job for a great result!
    I'm looking for the gaskets for the walk-thru door... There must be two different types depending of the side of the window panel. Could you please tell me where you did find them? I'm working on my 1990 2400 scr and the walk-thru window is the same. Thank you in advance and best regards from Geneva Lake

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.