Old 06-02-2020, 11:39 PM   #1
Lt. JG

Default Windline contact info

I am trying to buy a replacement ladder for my 2000 1900SR that fell off. The windline website is down and has been for a while. Can't seem to find a phone number. Anyone know what city/state they're based in?

Jpagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #2
Ensign

The windline ladder says it has a lifetime warrenty...i'm hoping that I can just get the little c-clips that go in the sides of the downtube that hold the rungs in place (current they will slip down if you step on them) any idea on where to get this replacement part? or even what I would call it (besides c clamp?)

Portmoodysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #3
Lt. JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portmoodysteve View Post
The windline ladder says it has a lifetime warrenty...i'm hoping that I can just get the little c-clips that go in the sides of the downtube that hold the rungs in place (current they will slip down if you step on them) any idea on where to get this replacement part? or even what I would call it (besides c clamp?)
Are you replying to my post or did you mean to put yours as a new post?
Old 06-05-2020, 04:22 PM   #4
Ensign

was piggybacking on yours...looking for contact info too, where to get this part
Portmoodysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 02:48 AM   #5
Ensign

I am in the sam hunt. I have a 1999 1900sr... missing the ladder. I called Windline today, or the parent company. 1(310)516-9812. I was told that I need a part number.. so I called byliner, and there was no answer on the phone. I will try to call them again tomorrow. good luck and if you find anything please pass it on.
XXXMEDICXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 03:01 AM   #6
Lt. JG

Sam, thanks for your reply. You made it farther than I did. I'll let you know if I find anything out. Good luck.
Old 06-25-2020, 12:46 PM   #7

Maxum Customer Care

The last I new the Maxum Customer Care support line is still open. It is really just Brunswick. They still have access to be able to cross-reference the Maxum part numbers. At least they did the last time I checked.

You should also be able to call a Bayliner parts counter. They may not be able to cross-reference numbers in the system, but if the person at the desk is half-way motivated, they can also call Bayliner customer support and get help. (Sometimes they are just lazy).

shrew is offline   Reply With Quote