Mold in bilge and under floor.
1998 2800 scr
I have a small floor access hatch in the cabin where a bilge and head shut off valve is.
Holds a slight amount of water and mold and mildew under floor.
Can anyone suggest a product to kill it and prevent it to some degree.
I can't access most of the area since its under the floor.
I was considering using bleach/ water or vinegar. Possibly pour a gallon or two under floor then temp disconnect bilge power. Then go for boat ride and have to work in the areas.
Then pump out and rinse.
I'm hoping there is a product someone could recommend that won't stink up the cabin like bleach or vinegar might.
Any tips or insight would be appreciated.