Old 10-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Admiral

Default Midwest weather..........but please enjoy!

For those of you that are basking in this fantastic high front over the midwest that we have had for the last few days and it looks like we might have another 6 or 7 more days of 70's and 80's for the rest of the week and on...............I freckin hate it.................!!!!!!!!! But..........Please enjoy........what great weather.

I have been winterizing our 3000 SCR the last few days cause it's going to be hauled out this friday on what looks to be a fantastic october weekend in the high 70's. Freckin darn!!! But .........Please enjoy!

I am having to do all this this early because of that we are booked the rest of the month for stuff to do.

I have to start tearing my kitchen cabinets down starting next week for the contactor to start on the 15th to put up new one. This involes gutting the kitchen and getting some painting done also before he shows up on the 15th. Boy if I don't get that done in time the admiral will have me sleeping on the boat by myself..

Then the weekend after that we are going to see the wife's daughter in the windy city along with a Power Squadron conference and then after that is Haloween weekend which is normally when I haul out. So atleast I am enjoying the weather doing all this another stuff. But freckin darn!!! but ..........everyone else enjoy!

Roger

biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Commander

I feel your pain Roger. Just did my boat last weekend as I too have "other" plans coming up. Sucks big time when they are calling for mid 70's on the weekend

So what are my "other" plans? Wife due with our 2nd on 11/11/11. Probably coming sooner though as she was measuring 5 weeks big! So, no more boating for us this year

mcoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to ss3964spd

A boat ride might be just the ticket for inducing labor, MC, especially if the water has a little chop. No, really, think about it.

Appears I may be charter captain this weekend to my wife, two of her cousins, her sister and mother. Still haven't figured out what the issue was with the outdrive from the last outing so this may prove to be a stress test for it. Could easily be the last time out for me this season as well.
ss3964spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
Admiral

Yes MC the birth of your 2nd is priority number one all though it might be a tight race there Well an early congrats to you and your family.

Just got done with our granddaughter "time" at our house. Tilly is 6 months and such a doll. We get to have granddaughter time from 230 to 4. Dad works 2nd and mon works 1st.
Roger

Old 10-05-2011, 12:43 AM   #5
Captain

oh man, you all are lazy and weak.... drop and give me 20.........

since I pulled out December 4th, last year, and had a 60 degree thanksgiving, the least i can do is share it with you people high and dry.

Opps, did I forget to mention all my wifes pretty friends?

Sundays going to be 78 degrees......
pascavone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:26 AM   #6
Admiral

You are a lucky man!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #7
Admiral

Pascavone you dog!!!...mines out of the water and someone opened up the fridge door....the cold air and rain will be ugly nasty for the next several months...

is that Fla??..

SP
Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:16 AM   #8
Captain

its 40 miles east of NYC on the south bay of long island, jones beach... goggle it.....

notice the captain has to look foward to drive..... not dose that seam fair?

pascavone is offline   Reply With Quote