Old 05-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #1
Ensign

Default Maxum 1800sr yom2001

Hi can anyone help me I need some close up pictures of under/behind the jump seats on a bit the same as mine. My boat appears to have a rear bulkhead missing, it could be the back of the jump seats and what the engine cover clips onto? Can anyone help me? If it help basically there’s no cover for the battery on one side and no cover for what looks like the steering or trim pump on the other side, and also there’s nothing for the engine cover to clip onto. Thanks In advance regards Lee
Attached Thumbnails
B81E3093-0840-4513-89B1-0A78833ED91C.jpeg  

LeeCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 09:17 PM   #2
Captain

Lee, a picture of your setup would be helpful.
These boats came from the factory with access panel for the battery and trim motor. The access panels were covered with carpet that attached to the bulkhead with snap fasteners.
You can get snap fasteners and snap buttons online and make your own cover.
You can also find the engine cowling latches online. Check your setup and see what you have and match the latch points. Pictures of your cowling latch connections would be helpful also.
I had a similar engine cowling on my first boat. I used 1.5 inch heavy canvas webbing with snap fasteners on each end to hold my cowling down.

jrsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:05 PM   #3
Ensign

hello guys, who knows what can be or how it is behind the carpeted side panels down low we can see on each side in the picture e.g. where the extinguisher is on the left in the pic.

the reason is that I would like to cut through there to install speakers or do you have a better location to suggest? 1800 sr 2002
Joyc1979 is offline   Reply With Quote