Old 04-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
Admiral

Default isenglass.

I had the day off friday and took the front and rear eisenglass off and drove them up to arlington wa. (about a 30 min drive) to Leta's topshop....
first off..let me tell you why I did this...my front eisenglass had taken a beating this winter and started becoming harder to see thru...the aft glass had screens on them that just came apart....and the bottom needed reinforcement because the snaps were pulling thru...
I gave them to leta's at about 2 in the afternoon friday...asked her if she could give me an idea on when they might be done....just an fyi...she said probably late sat...early next week...no biggy ....so off I go..
got up sat to run some errands and at about 10 am gave leta's a call just to check it out..they had just finished it and come get it!!..woooohooo!!...
so..we ran up to arlington and picked them up....now here's the kicker...I have a 3 panel in the front, cost 60 bucks for the fronts....70 bucks for the back...such a deal...so...if you have any top canvas work to be done....give leta's a call....360-435-3067.....
Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote