Welcome aboard Nice & Easy!!!! In boating, about the only thing 'nice & easy' will be the name. LOL
Yes, it helps when everything is warmed up and stretched out. Here is what I do.
1) Put the canvas on the frame
2) Install the frame to the boat. This is basically where the 'legs' of the fram connect to the boat
3) hang the Isiglass curtains off Bimini Top. Leave all the zippers that connect the Isinglass panels unzipped.
4) Loosen all the connectors on the bimini so everything is LOOSE.
5) Connect all the Isinglass panels to the boat. It helps to work from the center out to the ends. Skip those that can't get for now
6) Tighten the Bimini Top until everything is right and tighten the connectors.
7) Now zip the Isinglass panels together.
It will continue to heat up once it is up and as the season progresses will relax and stretch. Go back periodically and you'll eventually be able to get the snaps you couldn't before. You can stretch it some, but don't force it too much. It will eventuallyall come together. periodically check and tighten the Bimini frame for the first couple of times as well.