Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Maxum General > Maxum Owners General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Admiral

Angry FINALLY!!...getting all my punch list fixed....

well..we're going on 3 yrs now of ownership of our 340 bayliner...and I have to say I haven't been impressed with lake union searay in redmond, wa....they closed up the Everett store and all of our service for everything went down the tubes...it's taken my since before thanksgiving to get my spot light repaired...then my hidden 120vac outlet fried and now they had to replace some wiring....before that the really fancy cook stove with electric induction heating was intermittent....sometimes it would work..sometimes it wouldn't....they hem hawd around for quite awhile and finally just replaced the whole unit instead of repairing it....and one little piece of wood colored tape that trimmed up the galley opening is just today being fixed.....

Now normally I'm a really patient man...especially in the winter when our boat is laid up...but there were a few nice weekends I coulda used it.......but it was all torn apart with things out and waiting for this and that....
I certainly don't blame art...my tech....he's been really great about keeping me informed...but LUSR may be the culprit since they consolodated with everett.....

I'll give them one more try if something else breaks..if that doesn't get fixed to my satisfaction..I may have to move to bayside...they service mercruiser and bayliner also....

SP

Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
Captain

feel like you have the same problems with your dealer/repair compagny as i have with mine...........they said there was no strange sound in the motor, normally the boat is stored in my hometown, now at the dealer for 700 usd during the winter, its an extra cost for me, but when it floats again in march we will listen to that strange sound, and if it's still there...........they have a problem again and i'm not gonna pay these 700 bucks.............

pup succes with your problems, greatz, ed
ed & inge is offline   Reply With Quote