Old 01-19-2014, 11:14 PM   #1

Wink Daddy don’t you SINK so Fast!!! Lol!!

So is it just me? Wayne Newton’s boat sank under suspicious conditions last October and he’s also going broke filing Bankruptcy too. The boat was insured for over a half million. That kind of cash would come in pretty handy for someone in that financial position, no??

These pictures show the 65 foot Skipper liner upended in the slip at Temple Bar Marina 15 miles away on Lake Mead and then raised and towed back to my home port harbor at Lake mead marina this last week.. Wayne, were you a bad boy? LMAO!! I bet the insurance investigators are all over him like flies on a Rib Roast??

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.

Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
Admiral

I heard Wayne put on a few pounds. Maybe someone left the lower ports open when he boarded and that's all she wrote

Loop holes is how the rich get richer.

Mike
mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #3

The boat in the 1st pic has what appears to be an bow pulpit that is integrated with the hull and deck like it was part of the original mould. The hand rails go all the way around. The boat in the second pic doesn't appear to have a bow pulpit. It looks like the gunnel cap is contiguous on the second boat, so it doesn't even look like a bolt on was removed.

Are these the same boats?
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrew View Post
The boat in the 1st pic has what appears to be an bow pulpit that is integrated with the hull and deck like it was part of the original mould. The hand rails go all the way around. The boat in the second pic doesn't appear to have a bow pulpit. It looks like the gunnel cap is contiguous on the second boat, so it doesn't even look like a bolt on was removed.

Are these the same boats?

No, you got me, I lied Shrew, lol!!

Count the bow rail upright stanchions four (until they were cut). The window config in the front, Pinstripes on the upper deck brow, Oh’ and there is that one thing, the name on the back “Rendezvous” so there’s that! LOL!! Yep it’s the Wayniacs all right.

If you knew a little more about Skipperliners (they were made right near I used to live in Lacrosse WI) you would realize the hulls are not molded but instead are a combination of Steel Hulls Aluminum sides and molded upper deck Fiberglass. Notice the rust line where the boat was resting and rubbing on the dock port side? Fiberglass doesn’t rust Shrew. Anyhoo, as for the fiberglass molded bow pulpit that ripped off when they were raising it from what the dock boys said. This boat weighed over 60 tons floating, God knows what it weighed full of water. You are observant though, I’ll give you that.

I’ll snap a picture of the stern for ya if it makes you feel better? Lol!! Here is a pic of “Shenandoah” right in Vegas, a 60 plus acre complex that he just lost to creditors as well. The only direction for former TOP Vegas headliners to go is down baby, down. Sad though. I think we can all learn from that?

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:13 PM   #5
Admiral

How does he get that Citation out of the compound and air borne?
Phillbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:12 PM   #6

I guess Wayne was trying to turn Shenandoah into a tourist attraction. sort of a museum dedicated to Him. I wonder how the heck they got it in there for that matter?? Its all academic at this point because his dreams were crushed by the creditors. apparently he had dozens and dozens of lawsuit against him for not paying bills from everything from horse Feed to Cadillacs.

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
Admiral

Maybe he should be in another family vaction movie with Chevy Chase to make some money that will re-run forever.

Mike
Old 01-21-2014, 12:03 AM   #8
Captain

never see a 65ft deep boat slip....
pascavone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:22 AM   #9
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sera 3300SCR View Post
No, you got me, I lied Shrew, lol!!

Count the bow rail upright stanchions four (until they were cut). The window config in the front, Pinstripes on the upper deck brow, Oh’ and there is that one thing, the name on the back “Rendezvous” so there’s that! LOL!! Yep it’s the Wayniacs all right.

If you knew a little more about Skipperliners (they were made right near I used to live in Lacrosse WI) you would realize the hulls are not molded but instead are a combination of Steel Hulls Aluminum sides and molded upper deck Fiberglass. Notice the rust line where the boat was resting and rubbing on the dock port side? Fiberglass doesn’t rust Shrew. Anyhoo, as for the fiberglass molded bow pulpit that ripped off when they were raising it from what the dock boys said. This boat weighed over 60 tons floating, God knows what it weighed full of water. You are observant though, I’ll give you that.

I’ll snap a picture of the stern for ya if it makes you feel better? Lol!! Here is a pic of “Shenandoah” right in Vegas, a 60 plus acre complex that he just lost to creditors as well. The only direction for former TOP Vegas headliners to go is down baby, down. Sad though. I think we can all learn from that?

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.
O now I see it. My work firewall blocked the pictures. The plane must be VSTOL (vertical short take off and landing)

Mike
Old 01-21-2014, 03:27 AM   #10
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascavone View Post

I've seen many at Powell.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:36 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascavone View Post
yeah it's definitely not shallow here at Lake Mead. The harbor is 80 feet under Bella's keel. you drop something it's gone. the only thing keeping Wayne's boat from foundering was the fact that the stern was sitting in 3 feet of sand and mud that's what made it so difficult to yank out it was stuck like a tooth. the dock boys told me that the six lines that Tied to the boat snapped like threads.

there were a bunch of official looking guys taking pictures and crawlIng all over the Rendezvous today.

you know though, in defensive of Wayne Newton, I saw an interesting interview with him at the Sundance Film Festival today. he was asked what he thought of the job our dear President was doing and he answered "well I think that Obama will eliminate any doubt that Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in our history so far" so I gotta respect him for that regardless of the outcome of this investigation.

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:34 AM   #12
Admiral

Johnny Carson use to make fun of Newton about his high pitched voice on the Tonight show so many times, Newton tried get on his show unannounced to pick a fight with him. Ended up in court.

Seapuppy warned ya about that :-)

Roger
biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerseagar View Post
Johnny Carson use to make fun of Newton about his high pitched voice on the Tonight show so many times, Newton tried get on his show unannounced to pick a fight with him. Ended up in court.

Seapuppy warned ya about that :-)

Roger

forgot they're still sheep out there.
if you like my lies you can believe them?
yes SP (RIP) did and in the process lost about 60+ thousand views in the projects section too. :-(

so did you get signed up Rog with your Obama care?? !! LMAOROTFF!

Bella Sera 3300 SCR Over and Out. ;-)
Old 02-21-2014, 07:50 PM   #14
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to ss3964spd

ss3964spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:26 AM   #15
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenmax View Post
I have also some seen at in the deep water.
Huh?