Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Maxum General > Maxum Owners General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-20-2020, 12:50 AM   #1
Ensign

Default Carpet for 3300

Hi Guys,
Anyone replace their carpet in their Maxum? I have a scr 3300 and want to replace it. Ive found places on eBay and amazon that have carpet for 3200 but not specifically 3300. They look the same but not sure if they are. Anyone help?

Thanks

GJM SCR 3300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:44 AM   #2
Lt. Commander

I could not find the set on line either. Has someone come and make templates and new carpets. Look great! Around $300

RandR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 01:47 PM   #3
Ensign

I have a 2000 3000scr and I couldn't find carpet anywhere, I had to go to a local boat upholstery shop and they made it for me. The cost was $650.00. I live in Bullhead City, AZ at the base of Lake Kathern/Lake Mead/Colorado River. The carpet looks great and worth every penny. This guy also made me a new Bimini Top and recovered the seats. Had to do a lot of work (on going) as this boat sat in Denver out in the elements for years with no cover.

Jim
jcarpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:54 AM   #4
Ensign

I'm looking for this as well, for a 2003 3300 SCR. Corinthian Marine's site (https://corinthianmarine.com/) says they have a templated for a "3300 SE MV". As far as I can tell from looking around, I *think* the templates may be the same. I sent them a note last week but never heard back.

If anyone manages to track anything down, I'd be interested in what you find out.
Stucknorth is offline   Reply With Quote

« Parts | Bird B Gone »