Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
Commander
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 291
Default All Kleer Marine plastic cleaner

HAs anyone used this on their Eisenglass? I am in the process of having a new top and windows made, and want to get the best protectant that I can find to keep them clean. This stuff supposedly helps to prevent things from sticking to the plastic. I am hoping that this will help with the spider droppings.
__________________

rgreenwell8962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
Admiral

 
seapuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Everett Wa
Posts: 4,681
Default

nope..never heard of it...but I do need to do something with mine...


let me know how it works

Sp
__________________

__________________
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
------------------------
SSN683 Association member
Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreenwell8962 View Post
HAs anyone used this on their Eisenglass? I am in the process of having a new top and windows made, and want to get the best protectant that I can find to keep them clean. This stuff supposedly helps to prevent things from sticking to the plastic. I am hoping that this will help with the spider droppings.
Hi rgreenwell8962

This is what I do and My eisen still looks like new after 3 years........

hit this link to get to the post:

http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forum...=9841#post9841

Bella Sera
Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Commander
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 291
Default

THANKS Bella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sera 3300SCR View Post
Hi rgreenwell8962

This is what I do and My eisen still looks like new after 3 years........

hit this link to get to the post:

http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forum...=9841#post9841

Bella Sera
rgreenwell8962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #5
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 327
Default

Anytime rgreenwell8962

You won't regret using MAGUIRE'S PLASTX, the stuff WORKS! If it is still possible make the eisen windows out of yacht grade thickness it is a little more $ but way worth it in the long run. They roll easier and don't crease as easily making them more optically clear in the long run-

Bella Sera
Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
Commander
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 291
Default

Thanks for the word. Soooooo I am still skeptical about that poly glow. I want to believe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sera 3300SCR View Post
Anytime rgreenwell8962

You won't regret using MAGUIRE'S PLASTX, the stuff WORKS! If it is still possible make the eisen windows out of yacht grade thickness it is a little more $ but way worth it in the long run. They roll esier and don't crease as easily making them more optically clear in the long run-

Bella Sera
rgreenwell8962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #7
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreenwell8962 View Post
Thanks for the word. Soooooo I am still skeptical about that poly glow. I want to believe.
Hey rgreenwell8962,

Not sure if you heard about this "Red-Wine TEST" my adorable girlfriend gave Poliglow but it came through with flying colors (but not the color of red wine!!)
http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forum...as-begun/page4 I am a true believer Mr. Greenwell, I've been maintaining boats all my life from the time was a teenager buffin n waxing my Dads Bertram FB till my arms were numb, Nothing, repeat nothing, has ever maintained shine (specially on the nonskid) this well nor washed off black streaks with plain water like this stuff does. I suggest that you purchase some and do a test area then prepare to be amaized. It will be the best 50$ you ever spent, and if it isnt, you get a 1 year no questions asked return for your money back guarantee-

Take care,

Bella Sera.
__________________

Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.