Old 06-18-2019, 12:42 AM   #1
Ensign

Question SCB 4600 salon seating convert to bedding issue

Hello! I am a new owner of a 2000 SCB 4600. She is running great, but I have a fairly dumb question regarding how to convert the salon seating/ couch into a bed. It seems the cushions should all piece together or there is an extra insert somewhere but we are not figuring it out. We have the wood board, just can't figure out the cushions. Silly question - but would really appreciate help or insight!!

LdubsBoats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 12:54 AM   #2
Lt. Commander

Along with the board there should be two large filler cushions that are extra that finish off the bed. If your guests aren't to big two can fit on the couch feet to feet even without the filler. FYI a queen air mattress fits like a glove up on the bridge for extra guests too.

dbriceno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 03:11 PM   #3
Ensign

Default Cushion

We had a new mattress made for the main bed. We had the company then take the old mattress and make a filler cushion for the salon bed. Wasnt particularly expensive.

As an aside, I bought folding table legs from a local hardware store and then mounted them on the opposite side of the filler board. We can use it as a table as well. I suggest you may wish to shorten the legs and move them to the middle as much as possible as it makes it easier for people sitting to get around the table.
BRitter1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scb 4600