Great boats ... we've had ours over seven years.
Bow = condition of bow roller, capstan (including local foot and helm switches), chain locker/rode, wash down hose connection, windlass area curtesy lights.
- All cleats => NO movement
- All safety rails => not wobbly
- Condition of bow loungers/cover if installed (not rotted, stained/mold)
- Condition of fuel fill ports
-Nav and anchor lights
-Helm switch lighting/functionality
-All Nav electronics, to include, but not limited to (if installed) MFD, VHF, Auto pilot, rate compass, AIS, NMEA network
- Boarding lighting (mid deck each side and swim platform and flying bridge stairs.
- Sundeck overhead lighting
- Ice maker if installed (make sure it makes ice, not just keep ice frozen - our lesson learned)
- POTH2O and pump out connections
- Shore power plug and breaker (boat side).
- Shore POTH2O connection with city water pressure reducer
- Swim deck shower hand wand and handles
- Internal 12V lighting
- Heads (don't know what kind your boat will have) and black water tank
- Trim tab travel and tank
- Rudder bar and hydraulic transfer
- Sumps and sump pumps (two)
- Marine certified electrician inspection of panel/batteries
- Diesel mechanic inspection of engines (especially aftercoolers and turbos). Take oil samples.
- Through hulls/sea chests for diesels (two), generator, AC raw water, raw water washdown.
- Raw water wash down pump
- All bilge pumps - both manual and automatic
Changes in L'Attitudes
1999 Maxum 4100 SCA