Old 04-20-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
Lt. JG

Default Does anyone know where to get this?

Does anyone know where I can get this camper top for a 2300SC. I have a 1997 but I think the years around it might work. All I have been able to find are the stock ones that are not the camper style. I am looking to see if I can find the entire package with Bimini frame or if I have to shop separate and then get the canvas specially made. Any help would be great. Thanks all and I hope you have been having a good week so far. Take Care.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture1.jpg  

1997 2300SC
hazmatyates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:47 AM   #2
Admiral

Scott...
check out the thread I've posted several times about leta's top shop in arlington wa....
you can do a search as she has a website...but she doesn't answer emails...you have to call them and ask questions..
she has the patterns and can make a custom top cheaper than anyone else....
she does it in either stock material or sunbrella....I've had her work done for me for the past 10 yrs and she's been awesome..
had a buddy of mine with a carver mariner do a complete top....came out awesome...half the price of a local canvas guy...
http://letastopshop.com/

SP

Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
Captain

hai haza,

if you'r intend to take the whole new....here's a tip......if you leave the camper top on all season think about letting them put curtains of the same material of the camper top at the outside of the windows....it will keep your windows in a great condition, because they are covered so the sun won't damage them while your not on board.....but the best is to remove the top if your not on board, then it will stay nice and clean.....

greatz, ed
ed & inge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to ss3964spd

Scott,

There are lots of components to the set up in the photo above; the bimini canvas and supporting frame, the front and side panels, and then the rear enclosure - in the case of the photo above the rear enclosure is a "slant back". All of those panels, including the rear, zipper onto the bimini. That particular rear enclosure has no frame of it's own. So, if that's the set up you want then Leta's can probably hook you up.

On the other hand, if you want the rear enclosure to be more of the "camper" type - which is basically verticle in the rear instead of slanted, you'll have to come up with a frame for it.

Dan
ss3964spd is offline   Reply With Quote