Old 07-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Lt. Commander

Default Crazy Boat Project - Final Update

Well, can't feel my hands or legs. Tired as hell but as of 6pm last night my baby was again floating.

Drive oil was changed, props fixed and back on, anodes were switched out (only breaking off one screw) and the fiberglass shot got the platform fixed and looking great. (couple small inconsistency's in the finish, but their plan is to let it cure and sand and fix from there)

The bottom paint which I wasn't completely satisfied with the way it looked out of the water looks amazing in the water.

The polyglow project is in full swing now. Everything below the rub rail and bow is done. It's going to be much easier to finish in the slip then on a ladder (also the temp managed to get down to 92 degrees at night last night) so working in the shade we will get her finished tonight.

tackleshep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
Admiral

Hey TS doing a heck of a good job........and all done.........and just in time for the this great holiday weekend..................enjoy!

PS......The admiral and I had the morning off today ( nice and cool) and got gas for the boat and got the head pumped out.......then it was granddaughter time. After lunch I had time in the afternoon to go down to the boat ( I said I was going to give it a bath) wrong......... that 93 degree weather that midwest has put me in my place....right in the cabin and turned on the A/C.........aha summer!
biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote