Old 10-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
Admiral

Thumbs up stoopid people with guns

ya just can't fix stoopid....and putting guns in the hands of idiots is even dumber..

SP

Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:16 AM   #2
Lt. Commander

Location: Liberty Lake, WA... moored on Beautiful Coeur D' Alene Lake, ID

I hate it when people send me to YouTube videos because I end up wasting a bunch of time watching other videos! But what an idiot... a LUCKY idiot!

Old 10-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #3

OMG LMFAO. What do you do when you have an Fail to Feed/Fail to Fire on your semi-Auto? Well......stare down the barrel, of course!!!! I'm going to bet this guy is the spoiled milk taster in his house as well. "HMM, it smells spoiled, let's give it a taste. Blech, yep it's spoiled!"
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
Admiral

haha...had the same reaction to this idiot alert......

SP
Par Excellence

Tap-Rack-Bang

Old 10-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
Admiral

Polish IQ test! Failed!!!!
biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
Lt. Commander

sorry guys
but still don't understand why the law about owning (or better not owning) guns is that big issue in the states.
i won't say that nothing happens i country's where owning a gun is a forbidden but it sure feels a bit safer
YM2C
rens
rens914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #7
Commander

Too Quote Walter from the Jeff Dunham's show.... "Dumb Ass" Hahahahaha

Todd
9Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #8
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rens914 View Post
sorry guys
but still don't understand why the law about owning (or better not owning) guns is that big issue in the states.
i won't say that nothing happens i country's where owning a gun is a forbidden but it sure feels a bit safer
YM2C
rens
well....we have been a nation in the begining, of people hunting, and defending the nation by guns..our 2nd amendment says that we are free to own virtually any gun we feel we'd like to have...and part of that is to defend our nation either from thruout the borders....so..as a citizen...I'm allowed to defend my family anyway I deem necessary including owning weapons......some people just don't have the common sense god gave a shuval and should never own anything that goes pop, boom, or pow....
they should also have most or all of their sharp instruments taken away..such is the case with the video..

SP
Par Excellence

Tap-Rack-Bang

Old 10-27-2011, 07:45 AM   #9
Lt. Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by seapuppy View Post
well....we have been a nation in the begining, of people hunting, and defending the nation by guns..our 2nd amendment says that we are free to own virtually any gun we feel we'd like to have...and part of that is to defend our nation either from thruout the borders....so..as a citizen...I'm allowed to defend my family anyway I deem necessary including owning weapons......some people just don't have the common sense god gave a shuval and should never own anything that goes pop, boom, or pow....
they should also have most or all of their sharp instruments taken away..such is the case with the video..

SP
that's all true but the dutch don't come out of an egg either.
we have sailed the seven sea's and have been fighting everywhere
this still doesn't mean i have to walk around with a long blade or an ax to "defend my family".
there's police and lawyers to take care of that but there will be less gun swinging problems when the law about ownership has changed.
mind me
there's issues in my own country i don't like either beginning with our biggest export product (and that's not cheese or flowers)
Old 10-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #10
Lt. JG

Wow...just wow... that dude is lucky to be alive. I have nothing against private gun ownership, in fact, I live in a CCW state and exercise that right regularly. However, NOBODY should ever be given a gun unless they have been properly trained to use said gun. This guy almost thinned the gene-pool of one less stupid person.
jkcoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rens914 View Post
that's all true but the dutch don't come out of an egg either.
we have sailed the seven sea's and have been fighting everywhere
this still doesn't mean i have to walk around with a long blade or an ax to "defend my family".
there's police and lawyers to take care of that but there will be less gun swinging problems when the law about ownership has changed.
mind me
there's issues in my own country i don't like either beginning with our biggest export product (and that's not cheese or flowers)
I'm going to post contradictory statements here, with full acknowledgement that i have personally been accused of being too much of a "Big Brother" in the past for a similar comment. Gun topics, are like discussing religion, politics and abortion. They have a high potential of getting out of hand. People are typically either pro or con and tend to be pasionate about their beliefs. I warn all to avoid being either offended or offensive. We need to equally accept each other's opinions and avoid trying to overly ascert our own beliefs on others. most importantly, i'd like to avoid any attacks on people's opinion or beliefs.

The 2nd amendment in the U.S. constitution was included to directly protect the people from their own government, not each other per se. Keep in mind that the colonization of the American colonies was done by the sweat and blood of the colonists, while England essentially taxed us and took the lions share of resources and wealth back to Europe. The right to bear arms allows us to defend our own freedoms from the potential oppression of our own government. After revolting against England, we wanted to ensure that would never happen again. This is the same reason we have the 3rd amendment "Quartering Soldiers". Prior to and during the revolution, the British army would essentially take homes and property through emminent domain in order to quarter soldiers, officers and take resources to support their troops. Again, we wanted to ensure that this never happened again and people's civil liberties and property were always protected from our own government.

As far as stupid goes, this could easily have been lost hand or finger in a powertool like a tablesaw or bandsaw. It doesn't mean we should outlaw powertools too. I'm a firm believer of allowing everyone to have an opinion. If someone doesn't want to own one, then I encourage them NOT to own one. However, just because someone chooses not to own one, doesn't mean that I can't.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #12
Admiral

Well put........
biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #13
Lt. Commander

Dead-on, Scrwew....
Old 10-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #14
Lt. Commander

I mean Shrew!
Old 10-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #15
Lt. Commander

OK
btw
that guy behaved as an ass
Old 10-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #16
Lt. Commander

Damn... What I can't believe is, he had the balls to pick the thing back up. Only safe place to be around a gun is behind the bloody thing! Still shaking my head.

Cymru is offline   Reply With Quote