Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Classifieds > Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
Ensign

Default 2007 Maxum 2600 SE - only 8 hours - 1 owner - new trailer- for immediate sale cheap

Hello,
I have available for immediate sale a 1 owner beautiful Maxum 2600 SE. This boat actually belongs to my boss and was purchased new with a Load Rite tandem axle roller trailer. He had it in the water only one weekend and directly after started having health issues. He has not been able to utilize the boat since. He still has the boat serviced, ran and re-winterized every year anyway in hopes he will be capable again. The time has come now to sell the unit as it is no longer a priority for the owner and he would rather it be used by someone.
I had this boat posted on ebay as a "buy it now" add and it was purchased just yesterday. The person who purchased the boat ended being from Australia and now realizes the costs of shipping and the hassle of customs are far worse than expected. unfortunately for me that ended my listing and cost myself listing fees etc... for nothing.
The boat is full of options and is like a new boat. Willing to sacrifice very cheap to move before winter. Boat is completely winterized, cleaned, waxed and ready for shipment. Everything included with boat and trailer. I have several photos as well. contact me via telephone or email.
Jed
717-891-0255
jed.beckman@yahoo.com

Specifications

length = 27'
deadrise = 17 degree
length rigged = 27' 11"
draft max = 3' 4"
fuel capacity = 85 gallons
water capacity = 20 gallons
beam = 8' 6"
weight = 6784 pounds
draft hull = 1' 11"
bridge clearance = 6' 8"
holding tank capacity = 20 gallons
Engine

horse power = 260
fuel type = gasoline
engine = 5.0 MPI B3 Mercruiser
hours = 8
engine type = stern drive
Comments

RIV2 LOT - Sleeps 4, V-berth, aft cabin, microwave, electric stove, refrigerator, enclosed marine head, camper canvas, hour meter, vhf, fiberglass liner, shore power, stereo/CD player, trim tabs, great condition

industrialdealz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #2

This sounds like a very nice boat. Where is the boat located? How much are you asking? Could you provide some pictures? Since you are not the owner, I assume the owner has a clean title and is in a position to provide the necessary paperwork for a legal transaction?

shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Ensign

Default reply

I can email or text you several pictures if you would like. We have a clear title in hand for both the boat and trailer which can be transfered at any local notary. The boat is located close to York, Pennsylvania. Asking $35,000 OBO which is about $10,000 cheaper than any local dealer and this boat has far less hours than you will find anywhere. Call or email me for more details and pictures.
Thank you for your interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrew View Post
This sounds like a very nice boat. Where is the boat located? How much are you asking? Could you provide some pictures? Since you are not the owner, I assume the owner has a clean title and is in a position to provide the necessary paperwork for a legal transaction?
industrialdealz1 is offline   Reply With Quote