Originally Posted by loukywells
How hard is it to pull an engine?
Under Documents of this site you can find the mercruiser manual for you engine and in it list the procedure to remove the engine.
In a nut shell.
1. Remove outdrive.
2. Disconnect all electrical to the engine. (Harness connector, Battery negative and positive connections)
3. Disconnect fuel connection
4. Disconnect exhaust
5. Disconnect throttle and shift cables
6. Unbolt front and rear engine mounts
7. Lift engine out (You'll need to figure this out depending on you resources).