Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum

Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum (http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forums/)
-   Welcome Mat | New Member Introductions (http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forums/f10/)
-   -   NEWBIES-WELCOME TO THE MAXUM OWNERS CLUB (http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forums/f10/newbies-welcome-to-the-maxum-owners-club-531.html)

seapuppy 04-15-2008 05:15 PM

NEWBIES-WELCOME TO THE MAXUM OWNERS CLUB

There has been alot of new folks joining the club and just wanted to welcome you all to the site...
we're dedicated to boating in general and maxum boats in particular..however a boat is a boat in my mind...so welcome to our site..please feel free to post here and ask questions....we have a few guys here that have alot of knowledge and experience with our boats...

introduce yourselves and please leave some info in your bio...you don't need your social security number or anything personal...just where you boat..maybe model and yr of boat...hobbies...etc.....bank account numbers would be good or just send me your master card number!!...ok..just kidding about the last part.....

SP

John Gaworecki 05-13-2008 03:40 PM

Can't seem to post a question.

The system keeps bouncing me out to the log in screen.

seapuppy 05-13-2008 04:17 PM

on one laptop...I am automatically logged in...on my home LT..I have to log in everytime and sometimes it doesn't take....how bout posting it in the problems section...down below on the main screen...the boss should be able to fix it somehow...

SP

hps 09-03-2008 05:20 AM

new to the forum from ladysmith bc canada

Hi there! I just bought a new maxum 1800mx this summer. It is a perfect lake boat, but I would like to use it in salt too. Do I need a closed cooling system or could I just flush for a long time? I have tons of other boating questions. Sounds like a great forum. Thanks!!

seapuppy 09-04-2008 03:22 AM

Re: new to the forum from ladysmith bc canada

I suggest you start a new thread with your questions and someone will answer your question ....

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by hps
Hi there! I just bought a new maxum 1800mx this summer. It is a perfect lake boat, but I would like to use it in salt too. Do I need a closed cooling system or could I just flush for a long time? I have tons of other boating questions. Sounds like a great forum. Thanks!!

zippy275 09-10-2008 08:14 AM

great site

Thank you everyone for the help. Within 2 hours of posting my problem, I had a solution. I and going to donate to the site via paypal to help keep it up and running.

seapuppy 09-16-2008 04:22 PM

Re: great site

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippy275
Thank you everyone for the help. Within 2 hours of posting my problem, I had a solution. I and going to donate to the site via paypal to help keep it up and running.

Thanks for the kudo's and donation...keep those cards and letters comin!!..or just come here to post......

even stick some photo's of your boat is fine!!..

SP

Fly Boy 09-19-2008 04:22 PM

Hello all, the name here is Seth. We purchased our first boat this past spring, an 03 Maxum 1750 SR. Absolutely love it, after a prop change and some fine tuning on the Merc 3.0. Mostly boat around the Eastern WA, Northern ID area. :D

seapuppy 09-19-2008 05:06 PM

Flyboy
welcome to the zoo...glad you found us and hope you spend some time here...do you know madmax??..he's a boeing contractor that works on the kc's out in fairchild....good guy...(don't tell him I said that)....

SP

Fly Boy 09-19-2008 07:28 PM

I may have met him, who knows. I work/live on FC. Thanks for the welcome though, nice to have something in common.