Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum

Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum (http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forums/)
-   The Dock Walk (http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   brrrrrrrrrrr..... (http://www.maxumownersclub.com/forums/f15/brrrrrrrrrrr-1539.html)

ed & inge 12-01-2009 08:24 PM

brrrrrrrrrrr.....

after 1 week rain and 2 day's of sun it started freezing tonight. at 20.00 pm it was minus 3 degreas (26.6 fahrenheit). to me it's very cold and the boat is still swimming........so it's time to take her out of the wather.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cymru 12-01-2009 09:02 PM

Re: brrrrrrrrrrr.....

You could always move to Spain! :lol:

ed & inge 12-02-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cymru
You could always move to Spain! :lol:

brilliant idee......start packin right now, forget the wife and kiss mom goodbey......(yust kidding.....) :hello: :hello: :hello:

SilveradoSS 12-04-2009 03:01 AM

We had snow today so I am happy she is winterized and put to bed for the winter. I would rather be on the lake but it is way too cold.

ed & inge 12-04-2009 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS
We had snow today so I am happy she is winterized and put to bed for the winter. I would rather be on the lake but it is way too cold.

mine is still in the wather due to a bad back at the moment, thinking of getting a mecanic to winterise her this year, but temp. is goning up this week to 12 degreas (53.6 fahrenheit) so maybe with a little sun some fishing next week....(only the idea makes me happy).... :hello: :hello:

SilveradoSS 12-04-2009 11:50 PM

I worked in Emmelord (SP) a few years ago for a company called Geesink and I do not think it gets as cold there as it does here. The weather was much more damp as I remember. The entire summer I was in the Netherlands I never got onto the water other than a river tour boat.

ed & inge 12-05-2009 10:37 AM

fun to read, it's a big company in garbadge cars, and it's not far from my home.......if you ever have heard from almere (about 15 miles before emmeloord coming on the highway) thats where i'am living....

if you ever come back for work, mail me and i take you for a boat trip........

greatz, ed

ed & inge 12-20-2009 09:06 PM

wow...... since last thursday no trains and no busses in whole our country......temp minus 18/20 degrees celcius (-4 fahrenheit) and a lot of snow. as busdriver i have a lot of conflicts when we ar driving some hours of the the.........but my backside is very big and wide sothey can sit on it....i dont care......maybe i'll make some pictures tomorrow

have a nice winter, ed :hello:

seapuppy 12-21-2009 02:07 AM

Dang Ed....we're still in the 40's...I went to the boat to check heaters and other systems...I could go out tomorrow if I didn't have a doc's appt....

stay warm....hope your boat doesn't freeze and damage done...
if you do take some photo's ..post them on the site...would love to see what your area looks like...

:hello:
SP

ed & inge 12-21-2009 07:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here 2 foto's of gettin the snow of the boat today (qual.is bad did it with phone)

[attachment=0:1tlbvz31]DSC01868-1.JPG[/attachment:1tlbvz31]

[attachment=1:1tlbvz31]DSC01867-1.JPG[/attachment:1tlbvz31]

greatz, ed