Old 03-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #21
Ensign

I love your ideas! I can imagine that I will prepare many delicious snacks in future. Like sandwiches, shrimp cocktails and raw vegetables with dips! Maybe you can also make mousse and pudding in a glass or some chocolate truffles as a dessert! Well as you can see I'm a fan of good food The only thing: I'm not into alcohol therefore the red wine wouldn't be an option for me

freldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #22
JYR
Ensign

I think having a picnic is very romantic. So, I would choose to decorate my boat to creat romantic atmosphere. RGB LED strips and other color strips may do some help in this. I had tried once when I had a birthday dinner with my boyfriend, and we had a very romantic evening, he said he loved such kind of atmosphere.

JYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #23
Admiral

Thumbs up

JYR
welcome to the zoo......try using (LED) candles and some wine....hors dorves(sp)....strawberries and chocolate....while anchored out in a lovely cove with some nice soft music.....

works for me...since your a newbie...I won't make any crude rude and sociably unacceptable jokes......cuz I got a bunch!!!!

SP
Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #24
JYR
Ensign

Default Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by seapuppy View Post
JYR
welcome to the zoo......try using (LED) candles and some wine....hors dorves(sp)....strawberries and chocolate....while anchored out in a lovely cove with some nice soft music.....

works for me...since your a newbie...I won't make any crude rude and sociably unacceptable jokes......cuz I got a bunch!!!!

SP
Thank you very much! I agree with you the idea that LED candle lights and some wine....hors dorves(sp)....strawberries and chocolate....
By the way, I like you motto Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

JYR is offline   Reply With Quote