Old 11-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
Ensign

Unhappy maxum 3700scr parts

Hi everyone, Iam a new member as of today,I live in the new york on the hudson river and all of our marinas got wiped out by hurricane sandy. my boat has some damage.can someone please tell me the best place to get maxum parts.I needs props,shaft, rudders etc,we have hundreds of boats that got destroyed or damage total devastation,all docks are gone dont know what is going to happen here.Can someone please help me

thank you
glenn
3700scr

gtambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #2

Welcome aboard gtambone!!! I'm sorry about the damage, hopefully it's not to extensive. It depends on the part. Many (MOST) parts are actually manufactured by third party vendors. (eg. Todd tables and stands; Perko cleats and lights; Jabsco head and pumps; Whale faucets and plumbing; Faria Guages; etc). Many of the Maxum specific parts are either interchangable with other boat parts made by Brunswick, sich as Searay and Bayliner.

Contact any Bayliner or Searay Dealer. They can still buy Maxum parts, contact Brunswick Tech. support and get cross-referenced part numbers. Many Maxum parts are still in stock, even though the boats brand is no longer in production.

Alternatively, you can take a look at GreatLakesSkipper which carries a lot of spare and discontinued OEM parts.

Good luck. We look forward to hearing more from you.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote