Hello! 2004 2400SE - looking for troubleshooting ideas
Hi there, I have a 2004 Maxum 2400SE, and love it!
I bought it from a friend and have been out on it all summer.
There are a few issues I'm trying to resolve, any pointers would be appreciated:
1. A few of the round cabin lights are missing, and the ones that are still there get hot. Was wondering if there are LED replacement options that anyone can recommend?
2. The original cabin door latch is missing, and it was replaced with a cheap little latch that has been failing. Any ideas on a more permanent solution to this? Very frustrating for guests to have to close the door gently and for it not to stay closed.
3. The aft bilge pump doesn't appear to be turning on any more. It appeared to be clogged at one point (helm light stayed on, removed the plug and a stream of water came out, light went off). But it still won't come on when there is water / switch is flipped. Ideas?
4. The blower fuse keeps blowing. I can replace it but wondering if anyone knows troubleshooting on this.
5. Trim tabs stopped working. Troubleshooting ideas?
Other than these minor annoyances, she runs great :-)
Looking forward to chatting!