Old 03-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Ensign

Default Boat cover full size to Maxum 2400 SCR -01

Hello. Does anybody know where to order a Full Size boat Canopie och if you call it cover.
I mean like the one you get when you buy the boat. I live in Sweden but since the Maxum brand doesn´t seem to excist anymore, I have a very hard time findning anywhere to order one...

svenne@nolimits.se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to ss3964spd

Welcome to the site Svenne.

Please help us understand exactly what you are looking for because there might be several different "covers" available when someone first buys their boat.

Do you mean the "bimini"? (made of fabric which is attached to a metal frame and is used to provide cover from the sun in the cockpit)
Do you mean the rear "enclosure"? (made of fabric which is usually also attached to a metal frame, and is used to enclose the rear of the cockpit)
Do you mean the "mooring" cover? (made of fabric, does not usually have a frame, used to keep dust/dirt/water out when the boat is not being used)
Do you mean a full cover (made of fabric and covers the entire boat from bow to stern. Exactly like a cover for a car)

Regards,

Dan

ss3964spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Lt. JG

Last Fall I purchased a very nice Sunbrella full cover through the "i-boats" website. It was one of their semi custom versions, so it did not cost the family fortune.
It has done a great job and fit very nicely. The people at "i-boats" also gave me good advice as to sizing and style.

This cover has straps that fasten to the trailer frame to hold it in place but it does not have cutouts for cleats so it can not be used when the boat is in the water.
John G is offline   Reply With Quote