Old 10-26-2007, 04:01 AM   #1
Admiral

Default anyone going out this weekend??.........26oct07

well...here in the pnw it's been ugly for the past few weeks...actually for the summer...we got out 2 weekends ago...just a local run...but this weekend the weather is supposed to break again and we're gonna head out...our destination is a little nordic town that is awesome to visit...we're going to poulsbo......
there is a little nautical shop there that has lighthouses...for some reason I started collecting lighthouses...I have probably about a dozen of them and they are authentic ....so that's one purpose..the other is the bakeries...there are 2 there that are just fabulous.....so...we've busted our butts hard over the past several months....this is a good chance to get out and have fun...
so....we'll be at the poulsbo marina...
is anyone going out ???..anything going to do any boating??....

let us know about it....

Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #2
Lt. Commander

Going to the boat tomorrow the fuel pump has been changed so weather permitting it will get a blow out up the river.
ash

Old 10-27-2007, 01:15 PM   #3
Lieutenant

Send a message via MSN to Flying_Maxum

Went out last weekend to a lake I dont normally go to, it is usually just to crowded and the PWC crowd are a bit dangerous. As most of you may know, we are experiencing extremely low lake levels on some of our big lakes, due to serious lack of rain. I had heard the fishing was really good due to lower water levels, so I went. I can say I wont be going back to this lake for a while. The lake is so far down, I was still getting anywhere from 50-90 feet near the dam, but there were obstructions sticking out of the water in the middle of the lake, that sometimes you didnt even see till you got close. I deemed it too dangerous to cruise, and will be making my fishing and cruising trips to my normal lake. Times like this I envy you guys on the coast. Happy boating!