Old 08-24-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
Commander

Default Where to get a matching cockpit table

I have a 95 3200scr bought recently. Only came with one cockpit table. Anyone know where I can get a matching second one?

jamanati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
Admiral

Got a pic of what your trying to find? I might be able to help you..........

biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:15 AM   #3
Commander

Name:  3597924_0_20110427172523_1_0.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  21.5 KBName:  3597924_0_20110427172523_4_0.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  26.0 KB

I have these pics, not sure if you can they show enough.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #4
Admiral

What I have is for the 3000 SCR and which is the corian oval table. It has set in the garage since we have owned the boat. It does not have the cup holders.

But if still curious I can mustard up a pic......

Roger
biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
Captain

if i were you i would look for a teak table....gives your boat a little bit of a glossy glow.

take a look at this link....scroll down to the wooden tables...

http://www.nauticgear.nl/techniek-aa...en-tafels.html

greatz, ed
ed & inge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #6

I'd call a Bayliner or Searay dealer. They made those tables for a number of years on a variety of models. There is no gurantee you'll get the same color, but they may still have them in stock.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
Lt. JG

Default SI Plastics

Exact match might be kinda tough; another directin might be to replace existing and add a another to match. SSI Plastics is a supplier to many manufacturers and they have a pretty complete catalog for lots of cool must-haves....
Page 1 of their catalog has a couple of cocktail tables and storage ideas.
Twmcneilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #8

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twmcneilly View Post
Exact match might be kinda tough; another directin might be to replace existing and add a another to match. SSI Plastics is a supplier to many manufacturers and they have a pretty complete catalog for lots of cool must-haves....
Page 1 of their catalog has a couple of cocktail tables and storage ideas.
Uh' say if you do go this way, can I buy your stock one to match my other two??!!

Sorry,
couldn't resist!!

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.
Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #9
Commander

Do these all come with only 1 table? I've seen pics of boats with 2 matching tables. I figured the previous owner wouldn't have thrown it out. But I'm still figuring out what to do. Having a second is nice, but takes up some area especially when walking through do get into the cabin. Another idea I am thinking of is to have the transom door on removal pins, so when I'm docked and hanging out, its easy to get on/off the boat without the poor sap on the starboard side bench getting slammed in the knees by the swinging door. Couldn't have they thought of that instead of putting in pressed pin hinges?
Old 08-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #10
Lt. JG

Good question about table quantity. While routing a cable for a new helm station remote control Thursday night I stumbed across an extra table leg I didn't know I had. Only had the boat for a month and a half but so far have only found one corian table and one "outside" table. Now I feel like I'm missing out on the second cocktail table too!!
Let us know what you figure out...
Old 08-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
Commander

I picked up this boat about 2 months ago. It had only one cockpit table. It had the dinette table already in, but I couldn't find the leg for the table in the aft cabin, only had the top. After a thorough cleaning of the boat, I found the leg as well. So in total, I have the dinette table, aft cabin table, and one cockpit table. That's what I got so far.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #12
Lt. JG

Your idea of putting the transom door on a removable hinge is an interesting one. On my previous boat. It had a solid door between the bow (chaparral 230 SSi bow rider) and the main cockpit area. It was on a bifold so it folded something like an old telephone booth door. I have been thinking of doing that to this boat. Basically split the transom door in half vertically and have it fold onto itself so you don't hit the poor sap in the knee on the door opens.
what you think?
Can't believe Bella hasn't solved that one yet!!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #13
Commander

About splitting the door, I cant say. Before cutting the door, I would try to look for hinges with removable pins, preferably with a lanyard, this way you cant lose them.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #14
Lt. JG

So just for comparison the hinge in the middle would be just like the door leading to the companion way to the cuddy below.

oh and one other thing Im compelled to tell everybody out there is that I'm floating in Andrews Bay in Lake Washington right now and communicating via the iPad. Nag hanging out with delightful redhead - she made me say that.

Life doesn't get much better than that have a good weekend everyone.

And before I go chop up my factory door. I'll remove it to a safe spot and experiment with some star board or another suitable alternative but I like the split door idea it is proven and should work great.

Good luck with your plan. Have a nice weekend everyone!!
Old 08-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #15

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twmcneilly View Post
Good question about table quantity. While routing a cable for a new helm station remote control Thursday night I stumbed across an extra table leg I didn't know I had. Only had the boat for a month and a half but so far have only found one corian table and one "outside" table. Now I feel like I'm missing out on the second cocktail table too!!
Let us know what you figure out...
Sup Jam' Tily',

Not sure about the 3200's but my 2k 3300 (I purchased new) came with three cocktail tables; one for the aft cabin settee made from silestone to match the galley countertops and then two lesser laminate tops with two sunken cup holders.

Tily, your boat must have come with at least two since you had the extra post? The cocktail tables are great for entertaining and provie some cup holders for your guests too, somthing the 33's didn't have a whole lot of box stock.

Bella Sera 3300SCR Out.

Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote