Old 07-07-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
Ensign

Default 2100 SC Walk Through Window

Hope someone can help me. I have a 2004 2100 SC and during on shore storage a tree fell on the center walk through window and damaged the frame. So I am trying to find a replacement. I have the Maxum part number and I know its a Taylor Made window. I have tried the local Bayliner dealer but the part number appears to mean nothing to them. So two questions. First, if there is someone out there with the same boat who could measure the sizr of their walk through window the way that Great Lakes Skipper measures and post it back I would be forever [philophically] in your debt. I know its about 29 x 25 and I can see on GLS it has the same channel as the Bayliners. Second, any ideas form others who have had to replace similar types of things. Much appreciated to all.

griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
Commander

Griffin,
You may have the old number try cross referencing it to the new US marine # here:

http://www.baylinerparts.com/xref.pdf

-JP

CountryME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
Ensign

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work but appreciate the response. I have talked to Taylor Made so they provided me with a suggestion which we will see if it works out. Thanks again for the response.
griffin is offline   Reply With Quote