Old 05-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
Ensign

Default 2001 Maxum 1900SR Bimini help

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for me. I bought the boat last year from the orignal owner. It came with a convertible top but we perfer a bimini. I have looked at parts catalogs from bayliner/searay looking for the hardware that would connect the center mount of the bimini to the windshield but no luck. I would really like to mount it to the windshield as there is a hole already there on both sides and I assume is where one was mounted before that could be removed. I really don't want to mount new ones or I would loose the use of my travel covers. Any close up pictures or links would be greatly appreciated...I have already purchased a new Sunbrella Bimini and frame but the hardware it came with was for deck mount which I do not want to do...

ashnic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
Ensign

I think this might be what your looking for.I have the exact same boat as you with the convertible top and had some trouble finding the hardware myself and just happened upon this site Name:  SD273630-1.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  10.4 KB
and here is the website that i purchased mine from for my convertible top. hope this helps you out. http://www.duckworksbbs.com/hardware...e-sp/index.htm
Pookie21879 is offline   Reply With Quote