Old 05-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
Lt. JG

Default Carpets installed

We posted awhile back asking for help finding interior carpet for our 98 4100. Made several calls and had 1 lady come out and give us an estimate. OMG!!! She wanted us to take the boat to her, 2 hours away, and said it's very labor intensive, "I can do it for $7,500.00" Oh yeah, it's gonna take me at least 2 weeks. We couldn't believe what we heard. We got the tools ready and were going to try it ourselves when our marina manager told us about Foxwell Carpet in Annapolis. We called and they came out, looked it over, took a few measurements and said they'd call. 2 days later we were in their store picking out new carpet. It took a week to get the carpet. They came on a Monday and stripped the old out and by Wednesday afternoon, they were done. It turned out beautiful. AND, less than half the price of the first quote. They are all boat owners too, so they treated ours like it was their own. If anyone in the Annapolis area needs any carpeting for your boat, we highly recommend them!!! Thanks for the previous feedback trying to find someone.

Celtic Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #2
Admiral

great to hear a good response from a vendor who knows how to treat a boater.....in the mean time...pictures or it didn't happen!!!!

SP

ps..I moved this to completed projects since it doesn't have anything to do with engines..
Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote