Old 05-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
Admiral

Thumbs up BIN Laden DEAD

news reports in cbs says he was shot up close and personal by special forces right in the head...

normally I don't really like political crap but this is SERIOUSLY BIG!!!

Of course all the talking heads are blabbing right now but this is seriously big...finally got the evil bastard!!!

OOOOYAH!!!!!.....

SP

Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
Commander

Default bin laden

Glad it was the special ops that got him, way to go guys

cunuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #3

We should be cautious about what we wish for. A martyr is far more influential than any leader. We've now answered with retribution which, ironically, is the justification used by those who plot against us to begin with. I'm not saying the guy deserves anything. I'm just as pleased as the next guy, I'm just concerend what the fallout will be as a result of this action. Can't we all just get along?
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
Lt. Commander

God Bless the Navy Seals and all those who serve or have served and have participated in the effort to give that piece of sh@@ justice. I give credit to the current President for continuing the search but truly wished that it could have been George W. making that announcement. Shrew, very respectfully, this wasn't retribution - this was JUSTICE and NO we can't along with those very few radicals whose only wish is to kill innocent men, women and children. I share your concerns about how the radicals will react but now they know for sure.....it might take 10 years.....but will find them who do us harm. We cannot reason with those types........the radical types that is......
New Boat 8/13/11: Chaparral 206SSI with 5.0 VP GXI SX
Prior Boat: 2008 Maxum 1900SR3, 4.3L V6 190HP, Alpha 1 (great boat)
2010 Ford 150 XLT Super Crew 5.4L V-8, tow package
2008 Infiniti G-35
Brianm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #5

Default Send em all to meet Allah asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrew View Post
Can't we all just get along?
Hey Shrew,

Brianm is right as rain on this one. I wonder if the guys who sawed off Danial Pearls head and posted it on Youtube with sound so you could hear him screaming and gurgling his last bloody breath thought the same as you?? No, the world is filled with horrible evil islamic extremists that want more than anything to to kill you, your family and anyone else who doesn't subscribe to their perverted religion of peace (what a joke that is!).

President George W. Bush said “whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done.”

Nuff said GW. Thank God for the exceptional men and women in our armed forces. You are our hero's

Bella Sera 3300SCR

P.S. Thank God that UBL is sleeping with the fishes instead of letting Eric Holder read him his GD miranda rights and try him in civil court. Is it 2012' YET??!!
Bella Sera 3300SCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
Captain

sorry to interrupt on this

this is no subject/topic for a boaters forum....the subject is to sensitive for people....everybody has got his own viewpoint......be carefull with this.....befor this topic changes into a warfield.......

greatz, ed
ed & inge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #7

Lightbulb The only good terrorist is a dead one.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed & inge View Post

this is no subject/topic for a boaters forum....the subject is to sensitive for people....everybody has got his own viewpoint......be carefull with this.....befor this topic changes into a warfield.......

greatz, ed
Hey Ed,
You have to understand it is different for Americans, we were the major target and continue to be. It's in your countries best interest to see that the USA succeeds in the war on terror. Remember that you wouldn’t be enjoying your boat right now it weren't for too many brave Americans that stood up to the evil of Hitler, Europe would instead be speaking German right now living under a fascist regime-

Something to think about as you enjoy your freedom to use that beautiful boat with your honey (I know I do).

Bella Sera 3300SCR
Old 05-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
Lt. Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed & inge View Post

greatz, ed
Ed,

Piece of sh$$ was disposed of off a CARRIER into the SEA and is now SHARK bait....seems boat and fishing related to me!

Plus, + 1 on what Bella said.
New Boat 8/13/11: Chaparral 206SSI with 5.0 VP GXI SX
Prior Boat: 2008 Maxum 1900SR3, 4.3L V6 190HP, Alpha 1 (great boat)
2010 Ford 150 XLT Super Crew 5.4L V-8, tow package
2008 Infiniti G-35
Brianm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #9

Cool Ringing the sharks dinner bell....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianm View Post
Ed,

Piece of sh$$ was disposed of off a CARRIER into the SEA and is now SHARK bait....seems boat and fishing related to me!

Plus, + 1 on what Bella said.
Kudos Brianm!

I think the SEALS call it "Moos-lim Terrorist CHUMMING!!!!" COME AND GET IT JAWS!!

Good Post SP.

Bella Sera 3300SCR
Old 05-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sera 3300SCR View Post
Hey Ed,
You have to understand it is different for Americans, we were the major target and continue to be. It's in your countries best interest to see that the USA succeeds in the war on terror. Remember that you wouldn’t be enjoying your boat right now it weren't for too many brave Americans that stood up to the evil of Hitler, Europe would instead be speaking German right now living under a fascist regime-

Something to think about as you enjoy your freedom to use that beautiful boat with your honey (I know I do).

Bella Sera 3300SCR
yep bella your totally right.......not only the US... but the whole world suffers because of the moslim terrorisme....but in my opinion still no topic for a boat forum......although i understand how you all feel......

greatz, ed
ed & inge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
Admiral

Thumbs up

Ed
The dock walk is designed to put anything here....tell a joke...talk politics....just like a walk down the dock....however we do monitor this to make sure some things are appropriate and that it doesn't digress into name calling and fighting....one thing we don't want is to have it like the bayliner site where it degrades into a vicious fight....so far I've pretty much allowed about anything here within reason...haven't deleted any posts for content except spam.....

so...enjoy yourself here.....be nice...respectful....and the sherriff won't have to drop the law down ....

SP

Par Excellence
------------------------------
2008 Bayliner 340 - "Wild Whim"
--------------------------------------
I live in my own little world....but it's okay-they know me here!!!

Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.
Tap-Rack-Bang

Anyone that sez "Size doesn't matter" has never owned a boat!
seapuppy is offline   Reply With Quote