Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Classifieds > Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-09-2016, 02:40 AM   #1
Ensign

Default WTB Ladder for 2000 maxum 2100 sr

need a ladder for the swim platform for my 2100 sr. Cant seem to find the right one on ebay

TKDfun4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 02:50 AM   #2
Admiral

What is the make of your ladder. Find out and Google it.

biggerseagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:26 AM   #3
Admiral

Are you looking for a direct replacement or an upgrade to one with more steps?

Windline made the OEM ones.

Mike
mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:11 PM   #4
Lt. JG

I have a 2100 SR2 with a slide in ladder 2 step. I'm looking for a 4 step that will fit my slide in. I'm ok if it sticks out a little just need more steps. It is a windline. I havent measured it to verify the width was hoping somebody has already replaced there's.
murfulater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:52 PM   #5
Ensign

Did you find a replacement ladder? I'd be interested if you're selling the old one.
Azcalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 04:02 PM   #6

Post is over 2 years old. If someone is looking for a ladder, then they are missing one or it is damaged beyond usefulness.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:29 PM   #7
Ensign

Yeah, I'm still searching. Seems people ask questions but don't ever get a solution (or post it here). I've looked high and low for a workable solution and cant find one (even on Ebay, Craigslist or directly from WindLine) so thought I's see what others have done. I've ordered several ladders only to find they don't fit even with modifications. It looks like others had the same issues but I'm hoping 1 person has solved the issue and can share what they did as I've hit a dead end.

Above, he mentions he has a 2 step ladder that he is hoping to replace with a 4 step so I'd assume it is not missing or damaged.

If there are rules about asking questions on older posts let me know, otherwise I'm just trying to learn from other's adventures.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #8
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azcalor View Post
Yeah, I'm still searching. Seems people ask questions but don't ever get a solution (or post it here). I've looked high and low for a workable solution and cant find one (even on Ebay, Craigslist or directly from WindLine) so thought I's see what others have done. I've ordered several ladders only to find they don't fit even with modifications. It looks like others had the same issues but I'm hoping 1 person has solved the issue and can share what they did as I've hit a dead end.

Above, he mentions he has a 2 step ladder that he is hoping to replace with a 4 step so I'd assume it is not missing or damaged.

If there are rules about asking questions on older posts let me know, otherwise I'm just trying to learn from other's adventures.
No rules about old posts but many folks don’t post anymore. If you click their name you can go to their profile and see when they last posted.

Mike
mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:46 PM   #9
Ensign

Gotcha. I was hoping to resurrect some sleeping members that may still be subscribed to their own thread
Old 08-29-2018, 01:20 PM   #10

My point is, you're BOTH looking for a ladder for the same boat. Not much point in asking a guy who is looking for a ladder, if he has a ladder to sell. Like asking someone outside a concert/game who is asking for tickets, if they have tickets to sell.

Just sayin'.
shrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #11
Ensign

Shrew...... I take these posts that Azcalor is hoping Murfulator found a 4 step and still has his 2 step around that he can purchase. Am I correct Azcalor?
vickilea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:54 PM   #12
Lt. JG

Default 2-step Ladder

I did replace my ladder with a 3-Step purchased from Amazon. It's a SeaLux Over Mount 3-Step Folding just like the 2-Step. I took off the Mounting brackets and put on my existing slides. Because it's a 3-Step the diameter a the top was just a bit larger but still fits and slides ok. I could not find a 4-Step that would fit.

I do still have my 2-Step ladder if your still interested just have to find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azcalor View Post

Attached Thumbnails
SeaLux 3-Step.jpg  
murfulater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:28 PM   #13
Ensign

Great info! If you get time, would you mind sending pics of how you have the slide working? I'll get one on order but not sure what the original hardware looked like on the old ladder since it was always covered and now is gone
I looked for pics of how the ladder works but don't see much posted online.

Thanks again for the info!!!