Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Classifieds > Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Lt. JG

Default For Sale Bimini Top for Maxum 1999 3700 SCR

I have a Bimini Top for a Maxum 1999 3700 SCR for sale. The canvas and eisenglass is in great shape. I am selling it because I had a complete custom camper top made for my boat. The custom installer was impressed with the condition of the canvas top and suggested I sell it. They estimated its worth at $1,200. The boat has been kept in fresh water under a covered slip which account for its good condition. The eisenglass has been replaced once. The eisenglass has always frequently been conditioned and cleaned with Plexus. When stored the eisenglass has always been cleaned and carefully rolled to prevent creases in the eisenglass. There are a couple small places where some of the stiching has been worn, which I would consider having restitched sometime. It is not necessary right now if you wish not to restitch it currently. I am asking $875.00 for the complete set of tops and side curtains. It would ship from Fishers, Indiana 46040. Packing and shipping charges would be the responsibility of the purchaser. For more information or interest you can contact me at deanhittinger@gmail.com.

DeanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #2
Lt. JG

This is sold
DeanH is offline   Reply With Quote