Old 04-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Lt. JG

Default Bow Window Screen

Looks to be the original in perfect shape (frame and screen) I also have a rubber gasket that lined the interior that will do with it. I replaced the window and have no need for these parts but another boat owner may. $25.00 which includes shipping. Parts are off a 1992 Maxum 2300 SCR - frame measures 21"x21-1/4".
Thanks,
Scott

Old 04-27-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Lt. Commander

Location: Commuting weekly from South Central Idaho. Got Water?

I'm very easily confused. Isn't the 2300 SCR the open bow version? I have a 95 2300 SC (cuddy). Is the screen for the window above the mini galley? If it's the same, I'm interested. I got the boat used and did not know there was a screen for that window. If you have any pics, can you post or email?

"If you look like your passport photo, you probably need the trip"
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
Lt. JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
I'm very easily confused. Isn't the 2300 SCR the open bow version? I have a 95 2300 SC (cuddy). Is the screen for the window above the mini galley? If it's the same, I'm interested. I got the boat used and did not know there was a screen for that window. If you have any pics, can you post or email?
Our 2300 SCR has a full galley and head. The window we replaced tilts up from the bow allowing air flow into the lower cabin area. The glass ans out seal were bad and in need of repair so we purchased a newer window thus none of the old pieces are needed. Though the newer window does not come with a screen, we have to purchase it seperately.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
Lt. Commander

Location: Commuting weekly from South Central Idaho. Got Water?

Oh :roll: See, I'm easily confused.

Is the Chef 442 referring to a very popular Oldsmobile (now going off-subject again)?

"If you look like your passport photo, you probably need the trip"
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
Lt. JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Oh :roll: See, I'm easily confused.

Is the Chef 442 referring to a very popular Oldsmobile (now going off-subject again)?
Yes, It is too fold. I am a regional chef for a large food service company and I love Oldsmobiles. Currently / recently finished restoration on a 1983 Hurstolds. Be looking for my next Olds soon.
Scott
Old 04-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
Ensign

I've got the same boat (minus the screen) I would be interested in it.
Brownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:01 AM   #7
Lt. JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownie
I've got the same boat (minus the screen) I would be interested in it.
I am asking $25.00 (includes freight) and will also pack the inside black gasket that was taken out before the frame was removed. The gasket is in excellent shape as is the screen. Or make an offer
Scott
Old 04-29-2008, 02:49 AM   #8
Ensign

Send me an email @ azcnc@msn.com and we can make arrangements.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:01 AM   #9
Lt. JG

Quote:
Send me an email @ azcnc@msn.com and we can make arrangements.
OK, give me a day or 2. I have to travel the next 10 days so bear with me. Does your boat leak from anywhere on top. I am having a terrible time isolating leaks on the port side near the tinted windows. I think I may pull it out and reseal the entire area.
Scott
Old 04-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
Ensign

No problem.

I've only had the boat since November and since we live in Phoenix, I'm afraid the ONLY water it sees is the lake. I have hosed it down a couple times without any problems, but I do see where the cloth on the ceiling around the hatch has a little bit of discoloration. Most of my side windows have broken clips to where the glass won't stay shut all the way. So they would leak if exposed to direct water.

I have a feeling I will have to continue repairing my windows as well. I seem to get more problems coming from the cabin door and the little hatch above it. I know I will end up changing that our.

Just give me an email when you get around to it. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #11
Lt. JG

Quote:
No problem.

I've only had the boat since November and since we live in Phoenix, I'm afraid the ONLY water it sees is the lake. I have hosed it down a couple times without any problems, but I do see where the cloth on the ceiling around the hatch has a little bit of discoloration. Most of my side windows have broken clips to where the glass won't stay shut all the way. So they would leak if exposed to direct water.

I have a feeling I will have to continue repairing my windows as well. I seem to get more problems coming from the cabin door and the little hatch above it. I know I will end up changing that our.

Seems we may have similar boating issues. I think most of my rain is coming in from the tinited windows so I plan to remove one side and reseal it, see if that helps. There appears to be a leak from the windshield area as well. And like you most of my turn clips that shut the small windows are broke or missing (another thing on the list to repair). Heck I may take everythign off and redo all the joints and mountings just for the sake of saving time and doing it once.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 AM   #12
Lt. JG

Quote:
No problem.

Package was sent out on Thursday, via snail mail - should get to you in 5-7 days.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #13
Ensign

Thanks!