Go Back   Maxum Boat Owners Club - Forum > Classifieds > Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #1
Ensign

Default 1997 Maxum 3200 SCR - Fresh Water only, Excellent Condition, Priced to Sell 24,900

Price reduced $12K in last month for a quick sale - This is an excellent condition (34' overall) Maxum 3200SCR with lots of extra features. You have to check out the layout on this express cruiser - that was one of the main reasons I bought it - the interior feels more like a 36-38 footer. With 500HP at your disposal, you will see that she can also get up and go.

I have owned her for most of her life and have ensured consistent, regular maintenance, including pulling her out for dry storage every season with maintenance and bottom paint. All fresh water boat, on the Potomac.

Full canvas in like new condition - including mosquito screens, full rain/clear screens from windshield to cockpit. Mooring cover. Dual 5.7 LX V-8's with Bravo 2 sterndrives, power trim, radar with chart plotter and numerous other accessories. CD changer and premium Polk Audio sound. Extra flat panel TV mounted in the aft cabin.

She also comes with a heavy-duty canvas Fisher storage cover (save $600 a year on shrink wrap). Two years ago my shop replaced the achilles heel on these boats - replacing the through-hull transom for both drives with all new parts (this was over 8K and pulling the motors to replace). Also recently replaced the HVAC circuit board, etc - so all systems work great. I have a collection of maintenance receipts for your review.

I hate to let her go, but our pontoon boat is best for our new addition to the family, so I am out for a few years - you will love her!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161238914205...4205&viewitem=

More pics available eric_kurzhals@hotmail.com

eric_kurzhals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:50 AM   #2
Admiral

David welcome.

You would get better response to your question if you were to post it under the cruisers section instead of a classified add.

Mike
mmwjr is offline   Reply With Quote