Old 04-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Ensign

Default 1800 SR3 Wanted

Must be in UK, 4.3 L ( 190 or 220 hp ) 05/06. I have seen a few but they have been strangely mis-described !!

Cheers

John

jdkay@hotmail.com

Tel 07769 554579

jdkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Lt. Commander

Send a message via MSN to Brit Rider
Default Re: 1800 SR3 Wanted

I Have one sitting in North Wales - 2006 with 4.3 MPI, 220hp

Options include:
Monster Wakeboard Tower, 2 Wakeboard racks, monster wakeboard/ski mirror, Perfect Pass cruise/wakeboard/ski control, High Five stainless propeller, 3 speed heater with 3 outlets in the boat, CD/MP3 player, canvas covers, bimini top, snap-out carpets, upgraded captains chair, steering wheel and throttle options. LED moodlighting in glovebox and under the gunnels, upgraded interior speakers all round, trim tabs etc etc. Anything that wasn't fitted at the factory was fitted by us at the workshop.

All in all there's about £3,800 of options on the boat (ex labour), plus the upgraded engine (can't recall but I know its a good couple of k's)... so this got in the upper £20k's for the project.

Sitting on a Snipe Roller trailer with all the options inc. 2 speed winch, which again was the best option at the time. The trailer has under 500 miles under its belt and just had its spring service (greased, everything checked and brakes adjusted). at point of purchase it was towed from wales to Cheshire and back to wales, now just rolls from its garage to the water (about .5 mile each way)

Currently on 32 Hours with warranty left on everything I believe as its technically registered as a 'demonstrator'. :wink:

Boats been serviced by me within our own company (Wakeboard Towers UK) as I don't really trust anyone else to do it. Spring service included new quicksilver fluids all round (drive and engine oils), merc impeller, quicksilver oil and fuel filter along with a tank of premium fuel to mix in with the older fuel from last year - I only use the merc recommended parts as they are so petty on warranties these days...

Boats is spotless as its out own demo boat and thus is showroom condition.

Needless to say we aren't looking to take bottom dollar for it but if you are looking for a very very good example of this boat shoot me an offer via private message and we can open discussions

Cheers,

Mike
Wakeboard Towers UK

Old 05-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
Ensign

Hi , Thanks for the info.... I have seen this advertised elsewhere and it looks great but would be wasted on me !

Good luck !
jdkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
Lt. Commander

Send a message via MSN to Brit Rider

Its not advertised anywhere.... It's not officially for sale... just testing the water! :P